Set Your Style
When you book your portrait session:
- You'll receive a pdf with guidance on coordinating colors and a timeline to help you prepare for your session.
- We'll schedule a Style Appointment (either in person or virtual) to ensure that your wardrobe choices are flattering and reflect the style you described initially.
- We'll schedule a check-up call for about 3 days before your portrait session to address any last minute concerns that you might have.
During your Style Appointment we'll review:
- The placement of the portraits in your home (it's best if you send me a few snaps from your phone ahead of the call)
- Preferred color palettes, mood and wardrobe options
Ultimately, preparation will help the session goes as smooth as possible.
Next: Your Portrait Session